Terms and Conditions
TRYTEN TECHNOLOGIES INC. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tryten may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website at any time without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Tryten may change the availability of any features, institute new, or amend existing, fees or charges for the use of the Website or any features included in the Website, add, remove, modify or otherwise change any content on this Website, and impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of this Website. Tryten reserves the right, but not the duty, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Website at any time without notice.
3. OTHER AGREEMENTS
4. WEBSITE USER ACCOUNTS
To access certain features of this Website, you may have to register for a user account and create a password. When registering for your user account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your user account, and you must keep your account password secure and not disclose it to any person or permit any other person to use it. You must notify Tryten immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your user account. Although Tryten will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your user account, you may be liable for the losses of Tryten or others due to such unauthorized use.
5. OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE CONTENT
- they must identify Tryten as the source;
- they must be used or reproduced accurately, without any modification; and
- they must be used exclusively for non-commercial purposes.
Tryten’s prior written consent is required for the use of Works for any purpose not expressly permitted above, such as for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website may include links to other websites or resources and businesses operated by third parties and persons other than Tryten (collectively “Third Party Websites”). Third Party Websites are independent from Tryten, and Tryten has no responsibility or liability for or control over Third Party Websites, their business, goods, services, or content. Your use of Third Party Websites and your dealings with the owners or operators of Third Party Websites is at your own risk, and you will not make any claim against Tryten arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of Third Party Websites or your dealings with the owners or operators of Third Party Websites. Tryten makes no representations or warranties regarding, and does not endorse, any Third Party Websites, the contents thereof, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links to Third Party Websites do not imply that Tryten sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the person that owns or is responsible for such Third Party Website. If you decide to visit any linked Third Party Websites, you will do so at your own risk.
7. LINKING TO WEBSITE
You may link to this Website provided you comply with the linking conditions described below (collectively, the “Website Linking Terms”):
- A link may be established to the following home page of this Website at http://old.tryten.com/;
- If you link to this Website, your website:
- may not imply that Tryten is endorsing you or your products or services;
- may not imply an affiliation between you or any entity on whose behalf you may be acting without the prior written consent of Tryten;
- may not misrepresent your relationship with Tryten or present false or misleading impressions about Tryten or its services; and
- may not contain content that is illegal or may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive;
- Tryten shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website;
- Tryten may, at any time and in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your right to link to this Website, with or without cause. If Tryten exercises this right, you will immediately remove all links to this Website; and
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, regardless of whether a link has been permitted by Tryten, Tryten is not responsible for the contents of any website that is linked to this Website. Tryten makes no representations or warranties, and does not endorse, any website that is linked to this Website, the contents of any such website, the information appearing on any such website or any of the products or services described on any such website. The fact that a website is linked to this Website does not imply that Tryten sponsors, endorses or is affiliated or associated with the entity that owns or is responsible for the website.
By linking to this Website, you will be deemed to have reviewed, understood and accepted, on your own behalf and on behalf of any person on whose behalf you may be acting, the Website Linking Terms and agreed with Tryten to be bound hereunder.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TRYTEN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE, SPYWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TRYTEN DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, THE ABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TRYTEN MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE CONTENT, THE WORKS OR THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. TRYTEN MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TRYTEN, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANYONE FOR WHOM ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS RESPONSIBLE AT LAW, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY (A) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR THE WORKS, (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF TRYTEN’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (C) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM TRYTEN’S WEBSITE, (D) ANY VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, MALWARE, SPYWARE, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY GIVING RISE TO THE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF TRYTEN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRYTEN, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANYONE FOR WHOM ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS RESPONSIBLE AT LAW, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TRYTEN, I ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANYONE FOR WHOM ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS RESPONSIBLE AT LAW, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL), OBLIGATIONS, JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR DEBT, LEGAL FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE; (B) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT; OR (C) ANY CLAIM THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE ANY USER CONTENT OR THAT YOUR USER CONTENT CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY. THIS DEFENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION WILL SURVIVE THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INDEFINITELY. IN THE FOREGOING CASE, TRYTEN WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH WRITTEN NOTICE OF SUCH CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION.
- CHOICE OF LAW
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT